Depression and stress
I am male and 16 years. Last year onwards my behavior has changed. My friends are not speaking to me. I have a doubt that i have illnesses about this.then what should i have to do?
72 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi. It's obvious in this age group that your friends not talking to you is concern. Since the details provided by you are of little use to come to any conclusions. Kindly visit your family physician or psychiatrist soon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.