Depression and Pregnancy
Sir, I am 22 weeks pregnant, and since last 2-3 days I am feeling so much dull and upset. My nights are quite long am unable to sleep, and during this time I keep recalling my past, all the people who have hurt me knowingly or unknowingly. Kindly help me please.

U need yo learn some sort of relaxation technique along with behavior therapy and sleep hygine, medicine best to avoid if not indicated much, as many of my patients r doing well wd this, u should also... best wishes
On whom they u unhappy about?!! The symptoms which j hv mentioned are all normal during pregnancy.  Still to resolve all those pain and hurt do consult a Psychologist and lead a peaceful motherhood.
Hello there...... Avoid or limit naps. Naps can make it harder to fall asleep at night. If you can't get by without one, try to limit a nap to no more than 30 minutes and don't nap after 3 p.m.... Don't put up with pain. If a painful condition bothers you, make sure the pain reliever you take is effective enough to control pain while you're sleeping. Stick to a sleep schedule. Keep your bedtime and wake time consistent from day to day, including on weekends.