Depression

I had depression and take serlift 25 mg as and when needed. I am also taking homeopathic which helped me lot to recover from depression but in last week I got head pain due to some tension and it continue for 3 day. This happened two times with me so went to physician. He suggested Neprosym 500 and revotil This medicine reacted and red spot developed to my whole body. Then he suggested allegra and other medicine omnacortil. But after taking all this medicine my depression problem started again as it was. Now i am not able stand alone . what i should do now. I do have head pain all day but not that much severe . should i avoid going alone ... I feel this may disturb my confidence. If i will go alone. I dont think serlift is helping me

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi, Did you find out the reason for your depression after having visited your Dr. If not , fix an appointment with a counsellor and once for all remove the root cause so that it doesn't relapse this on and off. . Take care.
Dr. Anjendra R Targe
Psychiatrist 7 yrs exp Pune

Hi there, Serlift is an effective medicine for Depression, but it's not something you take as and when needed. It must be taken everyday without missing a single dose, and there's a course you must complete. It's not an SOS pill. Secondly, you're combing Serlift with homeopathic medicines, which I would strictly advise you against. The content of these medicines is unknown, and it's likely you developed the rash on your body as a result of your homeopathic medicines interacting with the allopathic ones. So kindly refrain from doing so in future. I advise you to go back to your psychiatric treatment, and take the medicines regularly. Headaches are a somatic manifestation of depression and anxiety, many a times. It'll resolve once you are on regular treatment. Take care, and DO NOT mix two treatment regimes.
Hello my friend I understand your concern...I completely agree with Dr Anjanendra...And I would suggest you to have regular fallow up visits to your psychiatrist clinic and With that fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...have good sleep and develop healthy food habits..good luck.