Depression and Insomnia

I think I am suffering from depression and insomnia but I am not completely sure about it. I check many websites nd 80% of the symptoms are matching. I donot want my parents to involve in this and want to solve it by myself.

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

There is a difference between distance education  and reguk8college. Also everyone of us will have depression  symptoms which varies in  percentages. You may be having these symptoms for some reason which only you know and unique to you. Hence visit a Psychologist  or a Counsellor and understand your issues and learn to handle it.
Dr. Trupti Vedpathak
Addiction Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Pune

A person who is depressed will have low mood, won't feel any happiness in activities which he enjoyed before, sleep & apetite would get affected, indecisiveness, lacks concentration, may feel irritable & unable to cope, his day to day functioning & work may get affected. His severe depression he may feel suicidal. Counselling would be helpful for mild depression, severe depression with suicidal thoughts & severe impairment will need medication.

Hello.. Self diagnosis by looking into internet might not be true at all...I suggest you to consult a psychiatrist so that we can take a detailed history and also evaluate you for that...need not worry.. we can definitely tackle the situation...thank you
meet a doctor