Depression and frustation

I m so depressed . Since marriage i m always trying to keep things esy in my matrimonial home bt nothing is going gud fr me vich leads to a rzn of big frustration and depression in my married lyf. At present my mental condition is such that all the tym  i m thinking of my prob. Wat shud i do fr my mental peace.plz help
views-icons 41 Views 2 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Depression and frustation

Dr. Diwakar Sharma Delhi | Psychiatrist
hi dere...just read about ur problem and I have to appreciate this fact that u gathered this courage finallly to ask for help in a troubled phase of life.
Marriage is a social instrument based on mutual respect and due care.
Things don't happen the way as expected. What u describe is a difficult time of ur marital relationship right now. The chronic stress of a difficult relation sometimes gets at our minds and leads to depressed feeling and a lot of negative apprehension. It's quite likely dat u r strong and capable of dealing with this difficult time if those negative thoughts don't clutter ur mind..
Just need u to share and discuss a bit more at length so dat u can be helped. u need to consult a psychiatrist of ur choice and faith ...Just remember its a difficult situation but never impossible...Its doable in any manner u decide it to...Just enable ur self to achieve those things u have started to doubt of lately.
Hope to hear from u further in follow up section. If not me den anyone near but plz do consult as this is crucial for a lot of life which u still have in u but unfortunately can't appreciate becos of negative state of mind.....