Depression and anxiety
I have been suffering from depression and several anxiety attacks recently but it's been the same since 2019. I want to get better but I'm confused. I'm living alone in Bangalore which is adding to it all. Any help/guidance is appreciated.

Depression and anxiety are diagnosis if you want a detailed evaluation and get better consult a psychiatrist and take help. U can discuss the symptoms with a psychiatrist first know what u have and get treatment and then get better. Help is available, go to psychiatrist and take help