Depression and anxiety
I am suffering depression and anxiety, i am living with fear because my husband scolds me and yells at me for everything. Im scared to talk or do anything because he yells at me and puts me down.. says im ungrateful.. i suffered miscarriages due to stress and even had a false pregnancy... im going insane... what to do kindly help me to cope

hey, sorry to hear that must be very overwhelming. please try to seek help of a counselor for both of you if not both atleast you talk and open up about whats hurting to a mental health professional consult with me or any psychologist for online counseling and therapy all the best
Consult privately with psychiatrist, many things can't mention here