Depression and anger

Hi,I am a pcos patient.we r trying to conceive frm last 3-4 months.doc has put me on infertility medicine I.e. ccq100. I am feeling very depressed as I am very anxious to have baby. My mother in law don't want our baby as my sister in law is just delivered a baby.which makes me very upset and increases stress. I get angry on very small things.my husband is very supportive. I m working and we leave in Pune away from our home.sometimes I feel very lonely.

Doctor Answers (2) on Depression and anger

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hello my dear, it's God willing dear to become a mom. Of course , you both have more say in this decision than anybody in the world. Go ahead with treatment be patient and belief in the process and in the nature. You need to really believe it if you want to come out of this Anxiety.
Dr. Amit Sharma Ghaziabad | Counselling Psychologist
You are already taking care of medication that's one reason to feel positive as you have already confirmed and accepted what need to be accomplished. Now just realized that feeling happy about your decision or feeling not good about it is your choice. Just a suggestion when your sister in law can deliver why can't you the best part is that you are active and accepting what ever is required. Getting impulsive is a normal phenomenon under stress. Deep breath exercise and the thought that you are complete in yourself will regain your internal strength. Continue with your medication. And slowly learn to ignore the thoughts witch are not useful.