Constant depression,anger,mental stress
From last 2 yrs my sister has been suffering from depression,anger,mental stress and yelling.We have consulted doctor and has been using the medicines from past one year.But we have seen no change her behaviour.She easily gets angry without certain reason,suddenly starts scolding everyone and yells very loudly which ultimately leads her to make cry.She often goes into depression.She never share her feelings with anyone.even though we try to knew and understand her but she never gives such opportunity she tries to skip the topic. When she starts yelling she starts blinking her eyes very fast.Can you please help us by providing relevant solution of this problem.

Where is ur sister living?!! I think k my she needs to open up herself to a professional, so that she can understand herself better and clearly.
Consult a psychologist
Dear friend, I am glad to note that you are so concerned about your sister. You have written that your sister is showing such symptoms only for the past 2 years. So, please find out what had happened in her life which has turned the table against her. Yelling that leads to crying is serious sign of depression. Please note that stress and depression can be cured without any medicines. Please get professional help at the earliest before her symptoms worsens. You can call me for a consultation and to discuss further assistance. Wishes
Get professional help at the earliest

Repressed anger and depression