Dental problem
While brushing my teeth i saw sometimes bloods comes out of my gums ? Is that because my brushing my teeth so hard that it is hurting my gums?

Dr. Rahul Bhartia
Endodontist 6 yrs exp Bhopal
it seems froms your complain that you are suffering from gums problem either gingivitis or periodontitis. it can be due to plaque, calculus,  trauma from brushing and many other causes. advised to purchase soft bristle tooth brush colgate slim soft and hexidine mouth wash twice daily for a week and contact 9755597831 for further information
Dr. Ketaki Joglekar
Dentist 10 yrs exp Nagpur
That may be one of the reasons for bleeding gums. The other reasons may be- Hard or soft deposits on teeth, that is tartar and plaque, which cause gingivitis or pyorrhoea leading to bleeding gums. Improper brushing technique Get yourself checked by a dentist for proper treatment.