Gum Problem
I've got too much blood in my gums. Whenever I suck my gums it will get too much of blood. My gums are too much swelled. I've cleaned my teeth by dentist. I regularly clean my teeth two times. Uses warm water. But still happening this. Please help me what to do.

blood from gums may be because of gum disease as other dentists suggested and may also be because of underlying hemagological problem. get your blood count to rule out the second one.. and if it is because of gum disease... you have to get treated by scaling or curretage or flap surgery according to the stage of disease... and meanwhile you can massage your gums for their increased strength
Dr. M. S. Sushma Susik
Dentist 25 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hai you have said that you got cleaning done, but after that if you get laser treatment & use right kind of medications it will definitely cure permanently. Do get it done as early as possible before it leads to bone & loosen teeth & lead to  complications. 
Dr. Nikhil Singhvi
Oral And MaxilloFacial Surgeon 8 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hi, The bleeding of gums what you have asked is suggestive of Chronic Periodontitis. This is a common issue of long standing gingival(gums) disease, with addition of local and systemic factors. There is definitely cure for this problem and there are now latest equipments to solve this issue painlessly and fruitfully. Kindly do visit your dentist nearby and asked for specialized consultation to study in detail of your existing problem and provide you correct treatment.