Dental health
Today I have done my teeth scaling and they advised me not to split too much for today ...why is it so??

Dr. Bianca Nazareth Arya
Periodontist 13 yrs exp Nagpur

During scaling there may have been bleeding if your gums were inflamed. In such cases there may be a little bleeding through the day. So perhaps as a precaution they may have asked you not to spit so that you don't get afraid in case you see blood. Quite frankly it doesn't make a difference as long as you know seeing a bit of blood in your saliva post scaling is ok.

Hello there. What to not split? Didnt quite get you. Regards