Dental cavities

Iam having a major tooth decay cavities in my front 4 teeth...ihave never been to a dentist in my life..i feel embarrassed going to a dentist..a piece of tooth has been broken out too...so i feel very low.

Doctor Answers (12) on Dental cavities

Dr. Sumit Kumar Chandigarh | Dental Surgeon
Hi!!! :) don't worry , I understand ur situation of being shy ... many people feel shy, that how other person react while they look at us , but dentist never react they only gives u good smile in return , so while u come back Frm thr clinic , u only gonna be noticed by ur smile ,not by ur decayed teeths or carious teeths... go for a routine checkup near by u at Chd & feel comfortable thr .... 😊 now m waiting fr ur reply after ur treatment , that ur dentist becomes ur New Frnd & keep smiling always ....
Regards
Dr.sumit
go fr routine checkup
first do the dental check up
Hello, You don't have to be shy.. we are here to help you.. I'm sure most of the dentist would have seen situations worse than yours.. All that I can assure u is your smile can be very much restored.. pls don't worry
Dr. Sandeep Bhirud Pune | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
Don't feel shy. Every Dentist comes across such cases.Get it treated in time .If it get worse then it may get infected and you may lose your teeth too. By proper treatment you will improve your looks and will be confident.Regards
Go to an experienced and qualified Dentist
Dr. Mayank Shah Varanasi | Prosthodontist
Leave all the shy and visit a qualified dentist near by as soon as possible bcz such deep decay is always followed by an abscess
Certainly u might be directed for a Root canal treatment or may be extraction in severe cases
Visit soon
Dr. Ankit Jain Delhi | Dentist
Dear Practo User,
Most of the people are suffering from dental diseases. So why to feel embarrassed? And this embarrassment is going to harm you alot. Please visit a dental surgeon nearby. Get a thorough checkup done.
Regards
Dr. Manak Gupta Delhi | Implantologist
Hi, I can surely tell u that no dentist will make u feel uncomfortable because of your decay issue. Its better u get it treated as early as possible as sometimes just a minor repair with fillings can solve your problem. If the decay has infected the nerve of your tooth then root canals can be done to save the teeth. Post root canal very good esthetic crowns or veneers can be given to enhance your smile. And dont worry no one is able to make out whether they are artificial or real. That will really boost your confidence. U need am esthetic dentist for the same. U can visit dental Expertz practice in Dwarka if u visit Delhi often as they have a great team of esthetic dentists.
Hello, A stitch in time saves nine.You dont have to be embarrassed to visit a dentist.Everyone needs dental care at some point or the other.So dont hesitate and visit one ASAP before the problem gets out of hand. Regards Dr Sumanmakam
Naveen Arya Delhi | Dentist
A lot of people today have cavities and other dental problems. There is absolutely no need to feel embarrassed. We are professionals. It is our job to attend to any discomfort our patient is having. Be it physical or psychological.
Look for any good dentist around and visit him/her. He/she will be happy to take care of your problem.
Hi, Please do not worry & visit a dentist as early as possible as there are so many who come to a dentist for the first time. A xray will be taken to evaluate how deep is the cavity & if deep root canal treatment will be done followed by cap or otherwise cosmetic fillingif not deep.A yearly dental check up is must to prevent major dental problems in the long run.
As they say, there is always a first time. The brighter side of the problem as I see it is that you are now aware of the problem and willing to work towards it. That makes it half done already. You know you will not be about to ignore it now . So use your awareness of the problems s the motivation and get it done...
Regards
Dr Karan Handa
Visit a dentist . and get to know about all the options for improving the health of the teeth as well as smile.
any treatment whatsoever done is not going to last until and unless we maintain it.
so inculcate a good habit of twice daily brushing for 2 min daily along with accessory measures for the same.
When and if u require a hair cut where does one go? He goes to a hairdresser. What if you have eye problem. You go to an eye specialist. So if you have a dental problem why are you avoiding going to a dentist? A simple things done early in dentistry saves you a lots of time, pain and money. Dont worry and please visit your nearest dentist. If you require our suppprt we are always there to help you out. Pls feel free to contact us at any of our three branches of Kalra Dental & Smile Care Clinic in tricity of chd.