Dark circles
I have got big dark circles below my eyes. I have tried many ways to clear it but nothing is happening. Also i have less sleep . This dark circles are from around 10 years now and it got increased over the time period Please suggest how to get rid of this

There are many reasons for dark circles it is mainly due to lack of sleep. Deprivation of sleep leads to lot many complaints. Need your case details completely. Consult me online for treatment through practo platform.
Can use aloe Vera paste. Raw potatoes can be kept under the eyes before sleeping for 15mins.

Fair eye lotion L/A hs,cap VB7 forte od for 15 day
Hello Sir, Thanks for your valuable question, we understand your problem completely. Best is to treat your dark circles with herbal supplements to avoid any side effects. Contact us at phone or online chat with us to get best herbal medicine. Thanks
Homoeopathy offers long lasting to permanent cure, treating the disease from its roots, for most of the ailments. Being a Senior Homoeopathic Physician practicing since more than 28 years, I'm an expert in this field. Feel free to consult on Practo or Call/Whatsapp -(seven, nine, zero, two, one, eight, six, eight, seven, four)
Consult me
Take aarogyavardhini tab one each in the morning and night after food . Take plenty of water,liquids,buttermilk,fluids. Eat plenty of vegetables,fruits,sprouts daily. Walk,exercise,yoga for one hour daily.
First of all take complete and sound sleep. Try to control your stress level Any history of diabetes or bp kindly share details
can consult online
start meditation , yoga
Dark circles appear when the skin under the eyes becomes discoloured or dark. They are mainly caused due to aging, inadequate sleep, heredity, or even stress. Sometimes, darkening below the eyes can be due to extreme emotional fatigue or depleted adrenals, due to stress or medication. A homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects Medicines will reach you via courier services
sootshekhar ras 1 tablet twice a day chandanadi avleh 10 gm twice a day
Hello dear, don't worry, Take DHATU PAUSTIK CHURNA 2 tsf bid with milk+ Brahmrasayana 1 tsf bid with milk for 3 months , Apply Kumkumadi oil gently
U can consult online through Practo platform for further advice
Keep cucumber piece on closed eyes, also apply fresh Aloe vera, Take Madhur Tikta Kashaya ras dominant simple food coconut water pomegranate juice watermelon Cucumber walnuts almonds pistachio Draksha anjeer Sprouted seeds butter milk after lunch Avoid red chilli tea coffee Kadi sour curd cold drinks alcohol eggs nonveg smoking tobaco etc
Avoid stress anxiety night watching.. Increase your water intake Take iron rich diet .. Deep sound sleep.. You can use charm skin homeopathic ointment
hello sir I understand your concern homeopathic treatment will help you to clean dark circles..better consult with me online now
Take online consultation directly providing all the details through private chat. Take medicated ghee for your problems. Correct your diet and lifestyle also then you can get permentaly relief.
take online consultation directly providing all the details through private chat
R u stressed? Take adequate sleep. Sleep deprivation can cause dark circles. Use some sunblock with SPF (at least 50) every time you go out in sun. U can do the following 1. Tomatoes--Mix one teaspoon of tomato juice with one and a half teaspoon of lemon juice. Gently apply this mixture on your dark circles and allow it to sit for 10 minutes. Rinse it off well with cool water. 2. Cucumber- VCut a fresh cucumber into thick slices and chill it for about 30 minutes. Place the slices on the dark circles for about 10 minutes. Wash the area thoroughly with water. 3. Raw Potatoes -- Grate a couple of chilled potatoes to extract the juice. Soak a cotton ball in the juice and place it on your closed eyes. Make sure the juice covers the dark circles entirely. Allow the juice to sit for about 15 minutes and rinse your eyelids well with cool water 4. Rose Water -- Soak cotton eye pads in rose water for a few minutes. Place the soaked pads on your closed eyelids. Leave them on for about 15 minutes. 5.Apply cool tea bags or an ice cube wrapped in soft cloth to your eyes daily. 6. Regularly undergo meditation and perform some exercise. U need proper constitutional med to get permanent relief. Ask for consultation so that I can help you better.