Dark circle
Hello doctor!! I have stubborn dark circles around my eyes since my teenage. But now it has even darkened more. I also think it's hereditary since my mother and most of the ladies in her family had it. Please suggest some permanent solution for this problem as I am really fed up trying all home remedies. But there is no visible result

Dear,  don't worry If u jenunly u want to get treat consult any ayurveda physician u wl get cure definitely

+148
Chat with a doctor
Homoeopathic treatment can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
Dark circles appear when the skin under the eyes becomes discoloured or dark. They are mainly caused due to aging, inadequate sleep, heredity, or even stress. Sometimes, darkening below the eyes can be due to extreme emotional fatigue or depleted adrenals, due to stress or medication. A homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects Medicines will reach you via courier services
Take proper treatment in Ayurveda Some blood purifiers and skin nourishing treatment in Ayurveda Consult me online if you want permanent solution
It is due to imbalanced vata dosh in the body.There's need of proper cleansing of body internally. Only external application and home remedies will not help you much. We have to treat with root cause. Balancing the doshas and purification of blood is necessary.
You can consult me.
Take timely sleep Avoid stress
Add fruits and vegetables in diet. Avoid direct exposure to sunlit.avoid tention. Be cheerful