Cyst on right hand wrist
I have a small cyst on my right hand wrist joint. Please let me know whom should i consider.It doesnt pain. but i want to get it cured.

Hi User ! The most common cysts that occur at the wrist joint are the ganglion cysts which are a herniation of joint fluid into a weak pouch made of joint capsule. Nothing to worry about. This will never trouble you untill somethings hits on it, this is absolutely benign and warrants attention only when it has cosmetic issues associated with it or large cysts. Please consider not getting anything done for it as it may recur if aspirated or excised. Just see your orthopedic doctor to confirm the nature of swelling. in case this comes out as a ganglion cyst, relax and donot worry ! all the best
Try percutaneous/ USG guided decompression and intralesional steroid injection. Recurrence is an issue , common with any form of treating ganglion cysts.
share x-rays