Cyst on a knee (outer side)
I got a cyst on the outer side of my knee, consulted a doctor and he advised me that it may be a bursal cyst. Please suggest how to cure this.

The cyst needs proper evaluation. The best way to see where this is coming from and what it is, is to get an MRI scan of your knee. That will give a lot of detail and information about what this is and what can be done about it. Without a scan it is difficult to give a clear opinion.

Lump on outer side of knee Cyst behind knee cap treatment Pain in outer part of foot