Cuts and redness on hand and palm
There are so many cuts on my hands and palm. it's happened   few days ago by itself and now there is so much redness and cuts on my hands

Homoeopathic treatment can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier

+145
Chat with a doctor
Hi dear a homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services
Dear , don't worry Life is precious so think twice before hurting yourself Take care
Itching And other problem Share me image And consult me
The cuts and redness of your palms could be due to different reasons like palmoplantar psoriasis or contact dermatitis. Homoeopathy can be of great help for such conditions.
Use an emollient or a thick cream with oil base till you consult a doctor.