Reason for hot palms
I have hot palms sometimes & no other issues sometimes my palm & feet gets very hot what is the reason i dnt hv any medical condition no burning or tingling sensation in palm it just gets very hot my body temperature is normal but only my palm & feet gets hot.

Nothing to worry.
Do CBC and Thyroid profile amd take inline consult if any abnormality in it

You need to do some blood test. Do a routine blood test and a thyroid profile.
take online consultation
Hello mam. Hot palms and feet can be  due to a  number of causes like thyroid problems,  diabetes or nerve problems. A detailed evaluation and discussion with you will be required for proper diagnosis and treatment.
Please take online consultation with a neurologist
Get ur thyroid test test