Hot Palm and Foot
Throught the day I feel my palm and my foot very hot even others I touch can feel it. Please advise as to what is this and what treatment is needed.

Dr. B. M. Lava

Check temperature 4 times per day. Do you have any other symptoms. Get back to me

Hello there. This isn't anything specific. I would suggest you drink a lot of water and take a high protein and high fiber diet. Include a lot of greens and vegetables in your diet and that would suffice. There are certain people whose metabolism is rather high when compared to others so they can feel this way. Nothing to worry as of now. Regards