Cronic pain in back, legs
My husband has been suffering from pain in his lower back, calf muscles and feet... in consulting the doctor we were told that this is a vitamin B12 & D3 deficiency... hence my husband took injections for the same...after the treatment too there has been no significant change in his condition... he always feels tired and on several occations the pain and stress in muscles is so intense that despite taking a full night sleep he is unable to get up from the bed... kindly guide as to what could be the possible reasons for this pain...

Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
Homoeopath 23 yrs exp Kolkata

Rx R 11(Germany) Dossge -20drops with some water 4 time daily 3month.25.5.2016
Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 7 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Madam, Very certainly, you husband is suffering from weakness which is causing him pain in his back and calf muscles. Just to be sure, get a thyroid test done as less thyroid can cause such weakness. Besides that, he can take Tablet Bi to Zed forte one tablet once a day for a month. This is a multivitamin and will help him a lot.