Cramps in my legs

Cramps in my legs tell me medicine or spray or ointment please help me to cure it...its paining please help me

Doctor Answers (3) on Cramps in my legs

Dr. Anuradha Sharma Noida | Orthopedic Physiotherapist
Tk muscle relaxant medicine and do only strength exercise of legs like quadriceps treadmill walk etc
Dr. Olos Gora Vijayawada | Physiotherapist
Hello! Advices to reduce cramp in the legs- 1.Take plenty of water regulary. 2.Do calf and hamstring stretches for 20 sec hold 3 reps. 3.Often move your ankle up and down during prolonged sitting as it prevents venous stasis (blood pooling) as it prevents cramps. Consult Physio for streching advices.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi...., Most cases of leg cramps can be treated with exercises... To reduce your risk of getting leg cramps in the future, you should do exercises to stretch the affected muscles three times a day... If you have leg pain that persists after an episode of cramping, an over-the-counter painkiller, such as paracetamol or ibuprofen may help reduce the pain....