Cough issue
My son Aaryan 7 month old having cough without fever. Please suggest . We recommend a doctor and he prescribed few medicine but still he is having a cough

Please review with same doctor . He may decide to refer to specialist but you must trust your doctor . Additionally having MD , PHD qualification in pediatrics & Allergy I can suggest that you get rid of environmental factors like all out etc mosquito coils , Odomos like chemical application on baby’s skin , no smoking by parents in room , no agarbatti , dhoop , no dampness of walls , no DEO perfumes . These are the general precautions which help in allergic cough . But do get review done by same doctor rather than doctor shopping .
Consult online with that prescription