Cough and sore throat

My husband suffers from frequent sore throat problem. If anyone sneezes near him in closed area or little exposure to AC he easily catches cold n throat problem.In recent months he suffered from this problem 4- 5 times. What could be the root cause of this problem. How should we proceed with the treatment.

Doctor Answers (7) on Cough and sore throat

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal , as homoeopath,,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However   my reply was incomplte. along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Hello,

As per the symptoms he is probably suffering from allergic pharyngitis. You should consult your doctor for medical help. Management includes steam inhalation and gurgles. Sour and cold food should be avoided.

Regards

Some people are allergic to many things.Developing cold could be because of allergic to dust that get collected in filters of air conditioners.There are some people who have increased tendency to catch cold very often. And some people have low immunity hence catch cold very easily. U should start with homeopathic treatment where in all the allergy,tendency to catch cold and low immunity can be treated. To start with homeopathy we will require detailed case of the patient on which his remedy will be decided.plz visit an experienced homeopath near ur residence
Few people are prone to get Respiratory infections easily and this is due to poor immunity. You could start a Homeopathic treatment to strengthen your immune system as well as to get rid of cough and cold.
Kolkata | Homeopath
You have not
This is due to low immunity that he s having frequent sore throat.sneezing etc. U should start a homeopathic treatment to boost up d immunity along with vitamin C
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
Well some people are allergic in closed places with ac and its very common...you need to try to boost up your immunity...take vitamin c supplements...take steam for cold and do gargling in warm water with salt...you can  consult a physician if symptoms persists... thank you