Cough and throat phlegm

Hi doctor from last 8 days i have cough and phlegm problem i have consulted with doctor he gave me bro-zedex syrup,cefolac az tab,crocin pain relief, and budusal .10mg nubulizer but no relief in phlegm

Hello.. I suggest you to do steam and also drink lots of water so that your phlegm gets thinned up....you can as well try mucinac 600 mg tablet once a day..you need to put it in water and drink it up....try that it may reduce...it's better you also consult a physician or follow up with the doctor ...thank you

Hello..... I can understand your problem.. If there is no relief with antibiotics further investigation is required like chest x ray, sputum examination and complete blood examination... After that doctor will do needful.... Consult general physician in nearest hospital.....
Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti
General Physician 2 yrs exp Hyderabad
For immediate relief you can use mucomix nebulisation. But you need cbp,chest xray and sputum tests. Try tab levoflox 500mg daily one for 5 days.