Cotton left at extraction site
I got my wisdom tooth removed 2 weeeks ago and today felt weird in that area. Then noticed it was cotton pellet. Removed it with my hand and it started bleeding again. What should i do?

visit dentist ..use cold ice packs
2 weeks is a long time. Apply ice cubes and warm saltwater rinses. Do visit your dentist if it's possible for a checkup to be on safe side
U need to visit ur dentist. Do warm saline mouth rinse twice to thrice a day.
Try avoiding tongue contact in that area. Do not brush or poke in the extraction site.
If dentist is not nearby, drink cold water or put ice there to stop the bleeding. Take care of oral hygeine, as the gum area there is already swollen. Do warm saline rinses 4-5 times a day, a day after bleeding stops. If you are still facing the problem, consult your dentist.