Corona and new born baby
I had a fever last week and after taking dolo I was good and now I have no fever but I have cold, only light smelling sense. Now my father tested covid positive, as I have low milk supply am feeding my breastmilk and also formula milk for my 1 month baby . Am so scared whether my new born baby will get affect.is for formula feeding and less breastmilk feed will prevent my baby's health?

Dear Mother, Don't be afraid of Covid...you can continue  Breastfeeding  even if you Covid positive.
Kindly  give exclusive Breastfeeding  with Covid Specific precautions. STOP formula milk.
If you need more assistance as to supporting breastfeeding  and breastmilk supply , Kindly  consult online /in clinic ( if in Nagpur )
Continue breast feeding Take covid safety precautions also
Greetings If test is positive You require isolation.from baby.  Wear the mask. Otherwise your child will get.
Good morning, Continue breast feeding and if required then spoon feeding. Take all covid precautions. Take care. Follow my Instagram for Q&A #tiwarichild clinic 🙏Tiwari child clinic Delhi🙏
Just take care of your baby with wearing a mask. Breast feeds and top milk to be given..
There is no need to worry. If breast milk is inadequate then formula must be given for growth of the baby. Please meet a lactation consultant for guidance about breast milk
Don’t worry, you can breast feed the baby wearing mask and maintaining hand hygiene, rest of the time you can give the baby to your care taker without fever to look after the baby. No need to give formula for 1 month old baby