Contact lenses
I am using bausch n lomb contact lenses since 6 months. i want to know if accuvue contact lenses would be better than bausch n lomb or not... plz advise..

I've been using B & L for the past 16 years. And what I've learnt is that what matters more than the brand is the way in which you handle the lenses. The most important thing is to Wash your hands thoroughly before applying and removing them. Don't sleep with the lenses on.
Hello All contact lenses are same There is no difference You may use any of them
They are almost same. U can go with any of them

Acute contact lenses Symptoms of contact lens allergy