Consultation help

There is a dentist in my do i know that he is a good doctor... whether i should consult him or not
views-icons 43 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Abhishek Jain
Dentist 8 yrs exp Lucknow
Hi. It's a very genuine question. It's bit difficult to judge a dentist but still I'll try to help you in this regard. It's always better to go to a specialists i.e. MDS. And their speciality also matters. For example endodontists r root canal specialists, orthodontist is for alignment of teeth, periodontist is for gum related problems, prosthodontist is for tooth replacement. So, my advice would be to go to a specialist, depending on what kind of problem u r facing.. Rest, u can ask ur relatives or neighbors..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?