Best dentist in ncr
I have to do root canal treatment in my teeth. Also I have one tooth missing in my front area. I have to do bridge or dental implant there to cover the missing. I want to know who is the best dentist in ncr to do these treatments?

Dr. Gaurav Bhagra
Dentist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Please ask around for an experienced dentist/ oral surgeon. Even Practo can aid you nicely in search. Just a word of friendly advice, front teeth are a great asset for a confident smile. And this area can or may require additional skill and patience on your and doctors behalf. Trust your doctor and go with your instinct. Wish u luck