Consultation for typhoid
Sir i have been suffering from typhoid from last week. I have taken medicine from Doctor. But i have no good response yet. My body Temprature is running 100 f and more continuously. How much time more will to recover me.Sir Can i use air conditioner ? Sir please guide me Thanks

Plz consult for proper treatment and escalation of the disease Dr. Hajira Khanam

For full guidance, prescription and follow up take a paid instant consultation. Hope that helps. You can even video consult directly via what sapp on 9999x104x408
You need a detailed evaluation for your complaints Kindly consult for further assistance.