Clean diet after typhoid
I just recovered from typhoid this month, i am little worried about my diet because doctor told me eat homemade foods only for at least 3 months. i don't know what to eat and what not to eat.. Is non veg ok to eat?. and what diet plan should i follow as i have to reduce body weight also as i m over weight (10kgs).

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
General Physician 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. You eat diet rich in vitamin and minerals. Avoid oily, spicy food at all. Say no to ghee, butter, cheese, rice, potatoes, sugar. Excercise daily atleast 45 min. Eat fruits, salads, vegetables more.