After typhoid problems

Am suffering from cough from past 1 month.. I consulted doctor and later found out from. Lab result as typhoid..i followed course for one month.. And stopped it now.. Now am not feeling sick.. But I still feel am not fully recovered because I get cough occasionally.. Occurs few times a day but it is very deep dry cough.. Doctor said it was allergic bronchiolitis and it won't go off easily.. Also I feel weakness.. and loose motions sometimes.. I would like to know if I need to see a doctor again.? If yes, which specialist I need to consult.? Or is it after effects of typhoid? Its already a month.. Am worried... Please let me know

Hi..... Get plenty of sleep and rest your voice. Drink fluids. Drink plenty of water to keep the throat moist and prevent dehydration.... Try comforting foods and beverage. Warm liquids — broth, caffeine-free tea or warm water with honey .... Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function. If you have diarrhea, you may find that eating small, frequent meals makes you feel better....
Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti
General Physician 1 yrs exp Hyderabad
Allergic bronchitis is very common. Take tab montek-lc twice daily.. But get an chest xray done. Do you have any weight loss? You need to consult a general physician.