Weakness after typhoid

I had typhoid without fever(mild sometimes) before 20 days. After a big weakness, headache and gas my doctor advice me to do a blood test and it was typhoid. Might be it was from last 2/3 months. Then I had taken some antibiotics for 12 days and finished just before 5/6 days. But from yesterday I am having some gas problem like congregation below chest area(morning is more), too much weakness like there is no blood in my body, sleepiness, small headache sometimes, pain in both legs and a little temperature in my body. And mostly at morning(9am or before breakfast) my anxiety increasing like what will happen to me and what is going on in my body. And after half an hour of breakfast it is slowly slowly decreasing and OK. Is it any other desiese or the typhoid still not cure.

Doctor Answers (1) on Weakness after typhoid

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there..., Follow these few tips in typhoid and you will recover fast... Eating breakfast regularly and snacking regularly throughout the day (after every 2 to 3 hours), as well as drinking lots of water, can keep energy levels high.... Green leafy vegetables & fresh fruits: They are high in antioxidants which will help you away from stress & will keep your energy levels high. They make you feel lighter & full of energy....