Concentration problem
I have a Concentration problem while study.not good memory power also. I have addicted to pornography.

Hello Concentration might also be affected due to distraction as you mentioned pornography.  There are many techniques which can be used to stimulate brain parts involved in various cognitive processes such as memory and attention.  Try consulting a clinical psychologist for enhancement of the abilities and got over with the addiction as well.
consult a clinical psychologist
deep breathing exercises, restrict from porn watching
You need to train your self with certain brain strategies to enhance your concentration and also to improve your memory. Consult a Clinical Psychologist to learn the strategies and it's application.
Consult a Clinical Psychologist
The average attention span of an individual is 20-30 minutes. After that an individual is bound to get distracted.
Hi Please discuss your concerns in detail with a mental health professional to understand and gain insight about cause and nature of your problem to provide effective treatment in form of psychotherapy Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling Connect with me through practo app All the best More power to you
You have to learn how to relax when you relax concentration will come Automatically contact me for methods of relaxation
Contact me by practo