Chiropractic treatment
My lumbar spine is straight instead of curved. is their any doctor who can adjust my lower spine to relieve some pain? and adjustment mean i am referring to chiropractor only.

Dr. Rajiv Mehta (PT)
Physiotherapist 18 yrs exp Delhi

Physiotherapy will help u equally as chiropractic. Visit a qualified and registered physiotherapist nearby for mobilization and strecthing exercises that too will normalize ur spine. Know us more at www drrajivmehta com
Dr. Parag Patil
Orthopedic Surgeon 12 yrs exp Nagpur

Everyone does not have the same spine curvature, and appearance on xrays is affected by patient's position while taking the xray. If you have significant back pain of recent onset, such as a sprain or other injury, it may itself cause muscle spasm and loss of curvature. However if the pain persists even at rest, the back pain may the manifestation of spondlyarthritis especially if other joints are also painful. Family history may also suugest arthritis such as Ankylosing spondylitis. I suggest you see an Orthopedic surgeon right away for evaluation. Chiropractic and physiotherapy may help but should not substitute for proper evaluation.
Dr. Hitin Mathur
Orthopedic Surgeon 18 yrs exp Noida

Hi, this is Dr Hitin Mathur, orthopaedic surgeon from Fortis C Doc Hospital, New Delhi. Your back may be straightened due to muscle spasm which may be caused by weakening of bone. Low levels of vitamin D can weaken the bones. So I would recommend that you get your vitamin D levels done, start physiotherapy for the lower back and get an x ray LS spine AP and lateral views to find the cause of your problem.