Chest pain
Sharp pain like needle poking at exact point in left side of chest for .5 to 1second often. There is no continuous pain though. Pain is there for a second and goes away. Keeps happening continuously like 5 times an hour. When i press / squeeze my left chest, i get the pain again. Pain is also there in left forearm alone. Not a radiating pain from shoulder. Apple watch ecg looks good. Normal ecg i took last week even that is good. What should i do now??

Consult for proper medications

Heart is NOT the ONLY cause of Chest Pain. There are minor causes also. Paracetamol should help.
Consult online for detailed discussion and prescription medicine.
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult.
Kindly discuss for your concern
It’s not a cardiac pain . Don’t worry. Seems like musculoskeletal pain. Will be cured with some analgesics
Tmt may be helpful Consultation with a cardiologist is advisable