Cervical spondylitis
I'm facing severe neck pain from past three years. From last month it became unbearable. When I met doctor three years ago, I was told I got cervical spondylitis. What kind of treatment you will suggest now.

Neck Exercises. Neck Stretching. Postural Correction. Shoulder Shrugs. Take frequent Breaks at work. Core Strengthening Exercises.
Physiotherapy treatment and isometrics exercises and stretching exercises. Posture correction must
You should consult a physiotherapist. Physiotherapy is the best treatment for musculoskeletal problem to get proper range as well as proper strength.
go for physitherapy..ultrasonic therapy for healing,tens for muscle relaxation and SWD therapy for reducing inflammation may required . take rest. then the exercises are to be done and very much important.
FOR NECK-at home ..avoid forward bending, no manual exertion, no prolonged travelling, no driving, no neck bending for long, no cold exposure,do hot water bottle fomentation +apply some pain killer gel.
In my opinion you must go for regular physiotherapy sessions and apply modalities like ift / US / hot pack and laser...and kindly go for few blood tests as well like calcium vitamin d vitamin b 12... becoz if these have deficient ranges in your body then you have to take medications ( supplements) which do not have any kind of side effects... if you have any kind of trigger points then u must go for soft tissue manipulations manually or by a technique known as M2T blade that helps in relieving triggger points...
Visit a physiotherapist near you asap...
Do not exs until ur pain subsides Do not lift heavy weights Do not sit for long Postural correction needs to be done Do not check your pain...
Sir first please give me details about your job profile as that mainly impacts the neck pain. As you were told by doctors that you have cervical spondylitis. You should go for Physiotherapy treatment which includes modalities like TENS and Ultrasound to decrease pain tenderness and spasm. Along with this you should also get Mobilisation exercises for increasing independence in ADLs. And learn home exercises which are to be done at twice daily with 5 -10 repetition set so as to maintain the effect and live pain free Life.
You should consult the nearby Physiotherapist
Ensure that you get the manual therapy done definitely along with modalities as simply modalities would not give long term effect.
Hi, I understand your concern. Just doing exercises is not sufficient for cervical spondylosis. Multimodal therapy is essential. During the initial painful situation IFT/ SWD will help to bring down pain. If it is severe, a soft cervical collar will be needed. In addition pain killers and muscle relaxants will take care of the acute problem. This should be followed by exercises for your neck - isometrics. ALso lifestyle changes including positioning your table and chair in your workplace to a comfortable position is most important. Regards, Dr Saseendar, Consultant Sports Surgeon, www.caresportsinjury.com
Multimodal therapy
Hello sir, You should consult a physio as with the MWM mobilization,  neck isometric exs, stretching of your neck and fibrous band release will help you alot.
Your occupation also plays very important role in this so ergonomic changes of your POSTURE and workplace are also very important
Icing at your neck,  regular exs,  and avoid sitting with wrong neck posture will not let your pain come again.

Symptoms of cervical spondylitis