Cavity in milk teeth
I have a milk teeth and permanent teeth coexisting till now. I can feel a cavity in the milk teeth. I am afraid if it decays then the permanent teeth will appear very out of place. Can the milk teeth be treated or filled.

Dr. Nilofer Hossain
Dentist 12 yrs exp Noida
If it's a milk tooth for a missing permanent tooth then we can preserve the teeth with appropriate treatment( filling,  root canal treatment etc) till it can survive but if this milk tooth is a retained one with the permanent tooth coexisting, then there is no point preserving it as it must have caused unnecessary malocclusion already. The best treatment plan however can be provided only after thorough examination.