CATARACT STARTING
My mother has been facing eye problem since last 2 years . we are very concerned for mother she has complaint of blurryness also couple of weeks ago. we shown of the D.R of eye in pandav nagar and told us about shroff hospital. he told us catracts are growing up d.r recommend you kindly give us appointment

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello dear...cataract is normal aging phenomenon...everyone will get cataract one day or other..it is just like greying of hairs....the only treatment for cataract is surgery where we remove cataract and put a lens inside eye..u may get it done anywhere n anytym..its very simple and safe surgery
Dr. Ram Nath
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 32 yrs exp Delhi
When you want an appointment for mother eye problems ? Let me know.