Cant get back to rt wt

I can't get back to my proper wt Plz help 1.5 year I worked out religiously Now left since 7 months and there was no fall or rise in wt Pl help

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 9 yrs exp Pune

What is your height and weight. Exercise play 20% and diet play 80% role for weight loss.I can help with 4-5 KGS weight loss in month
Ms. Rashmi Sharma
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Faridabad

Go for clear apple shake in dinner for 4 days in a week and 3 days in a week soup (with veg fibre). Brkfast should at 8:00 or before dnt skip. Eat more of veggies than daal and chapati or cut down snacking habits.
Dr. Anmona Gupta
Dietitian/Nutritionist 2 yrs exp Delhi
Hi..its good that u were working out regularly..n that's the reason u haven't put on weight recently.. But it might bounce back..exercise shud not only be for weight loss...it shud be a regular habit to stay fit..at least 30 minutes for itself Get started with luke  warm water empty stomach each morning Go for small frequent meals.. No empty stomach Breakfast shud be full n dinner shud be in minimum No package food n cold things Reduce liquid after sunset Drink water before meal n after an hour of each meal..preferably luke  warm Exercise regularly not only for weight loss but it shud be a habit for healthy living. For further query pls feel free to contact me