Can i take Omega 3?
I have hyperthyroidism for last 1 year. Can I take omega 3 tablets? If yes can u please tell me doses and amount of "mg"?

Dr. Swapan Banerjee (PhD)
Dietitian/Nutritionist 22 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi thanks for query. I would say there is no direct benefits of omega 3 as is some how use as fatty acids & also a source of antioxidant rich in vitamin E etc.There are some multivitamins where is being incorporated. For thyroid disease like u there is a specific Diet which I can guide u. pl share ur mail ID & lifestyles details.
Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

yes omega 3 is fat not relates to thyroid. but rather than supplements take natural sources