Can i have braces anytime
My teeth are too uneven. I am 20 years old and planning for braces. Am i too late? Also, what is the total estimated cost in India?

Hi, 20 years is fine. You are not too late for Braces. Regarding cost it depends upon which kind of braces you are going for. Metal braces or ceramic braces or invisible braces. Consult your orthodontist regarding this. Take care.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+112
Chat with a dentist
U r nt late....u vn get dem correctd in 2yrs apporx... Every month one appointment... Cost between 25 k to 40 k... Various options available...
U can definitely plan for braces, now there are lot of options in them, like tooth coloured ceramic braces which r cosmetic,self ligating, invasilane, and even lingual, Pl visit good orthodontist he vl help u