Braces in teeth

Hi Sir, I am 24 years old, just want to inquire can I have braces in teeth now. I mean is it too late for that or it is possible now also. Please suggest.

Doctor Answers (3) on Braces in teeth

Dr. Anish Goyal Gurgaon | Prosthodontist
Hi, it's never late. Ortho rx can be done upto 40 years of age also. So don't worry consult your orthodontist regarding braces and get your treatment done. Take care.
Hello Dear, There is no age bar for orthodontic treatment infact your age is perfect for the treatment. Dentist has to consider some points into his mind while starting the treatment. some investigations like model analysis and radiographs are required before starting the treatment. I suggest you to visit your dentist and get braces on. wish u a healthy smile! Regards, Vitaldent India Faridabad
Hi, You are never too late for orthodontic treatment. And 24 is definitely not beyond correction. The only factor is that the growth has completed in your case and the bone remodelling takes some time. The only factor would be the treatment duration. In younger patients, the bone remodelling takes place early at a lesser pressure and also the bone deposition is faster and hence lesser time. But as we matures, the bone deposition takes a little longer. Same case as a younger bone fracture heals faster. So go ahead. Get that corrected smile. and be happy.