Burning Feet sensation
Can anyone tell me the reason for Burning feet sensation & pain like in complete flat feet ? I have been facing this problem from many years. After the doctor's consultation I used to take the Gabapin NT 400. Some relief I got up to 60-70% only when I take this tablet. But now this tablet is also not working as before. Please suggest something.

Sir Could be b12 deficiency, plantar fascitis, vit d deficiency and many more. Work holistically to fix root cause
Food is the most powerful healing medicine on planet for chronic health issues bcz it's the real fuel your body runs on . We use holistic , integrative and nutritional approach to find and fix root cause to give you sustainable vibrant health.

Can help you with the next course of action and treatment plan. Would like to discuss in details. Kindly consult via whatsapp on nine zero two nine six zero zero four seven zero.
Connect please
Decrease dose of gabapentin And add one more drug Consult now And also get in touch on whatsapp
Check sugar levels
Can help you, kindly consult and provide detailed history for proper diagnosis and further management
According to your query and sign and  know about the disease and cause and it's best Treatment as you have mentioned as above . Please take consultation for better evaluation and best Treatment as it need complete history of patient as personal and family history. Please follow any medicine or advise after consultation only from a good doctor. Please follow good life style as • take plenty of fluid and • take less spicy and fatty foods and • take home made food only and do exercise regularly with yoga and meditation  and please keep positive  attitude to fight any disease and any problem of your life
Primary investigation cbc CRP widal enteric fever vit b12 vit d-required Kindly consult
take neurokind gold rf once a day for 10 days
Kindly book a proper consultation for better evaluation and treatment.
Lft Do connect and consult Will help you
Need few more details Kindly consult
The burning in your feet could probably be because of nerve weakness. If you have been given vitamin b12 supplementation and still the burning continues you should see a neurologist who might evaluate you for peripheral neuropathy