Bumps in tongue
I got some bumps in my back side of tongue a week back. What should be the cause?? Is it dangerous? Attached the pic

Dr. Pranay
Dentist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

I need the following more details from your end to give a provisional diagnosis. History of your complaint I.e since when you have noticed it its size since you seen and the currently has it inc since then or not. 2 is it associated with pain or not 3. Do u have any deleterious habit like smoking, gutka chewing or 4. Or do u have any issues like acidity of severe kinds or which comes till you mouth. U can send me these details in private chat or give me a call  to arrive at a conclusion