Left side tongue numbness

I did tooth extraction a month ago in the lefthand side, still my left side tongue feel numbness, like tasteless. my doctor advised to use Renerve plus tablet. whether it is useful or what i need to do. And when will my tongue come back to normal.

Doctor Answers (4) on Left side tongue numbness

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla Faridabad | Oral Pathologist
The problem that you are facing is termed as paraesthesia..... this can occur due to nerve injury during surgical procedures..... this is not a worrisome finding.... it is reversible in maximum cases but the period of reversibility is variable amongst patients and can range from few weeks to a few months.... take the medications as prescribed by your dentist and have patience tell the healing is complete..... Regards....
Hi..yes you can use renerve plus for a month course and visit your dentist every week . Regards
Its somewhat common during extraction procedures and it might take some time to get back to normal. In some cases it might take weeks to months. Nothing to worry and wait for the result.
Renerve plus is actually a good tablet sir it contains multivitamins and inositol and so many amino acids but the problem in your scenario is that condition called as paraesthesia.its reversible only it might take maximum of 1 month to 6 months