chest-icon

Bronchitis/Aasthma

I have bronchitis/Aasthma from last 4 years. The problem is seasonal like Mainly occurs during the seasonal change in September/October or feb/March and always end up getting me hospitalized during that period of time. I am allergic to dust also, I don't know whether it's due to allergy or due to season change or because of both the things together. I just done my chest x-ray done and It shows lung infection and my chest and lung gets packed with huge cough during that time like always. So recommend me what should I do to simply cure this problem.

Doctor Answers (2) on Bronchitis/Aasthma

Asthma is a disease which cannot be cured,but if you take proper medication and precautions,it can be kept under good control.
You should get your lung function test done.
The obstruction in the lung function to be documented and checked for the reversibility post bronchodilator.
You may need a prolonged controller therapy depending on your symptoms and lung function test