Allergic bronchitis

I am suffering from Allergic Bronchitis past 1year. Someone tell me to visit Pulmonologist. Please tell me what to do.
views-icons 169 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Kaushik Saha
Pulmonologist 14 yrs exp Kolkata
Consult pulmonologist. As allergic bronchitis or asthma is a domain of pulmonary medicine. You will get better treatment by him
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?