Allergic asthma
Hi, I have been suffering from chronic bronchitis which was later diagnosed as allergic asthma. Its been 2 months since I have been suffering from this. I dont understand where the cough/mucus accumulates from. My Dr. Asked me to take nabulisation every day and has prescribed AllerfixM montikulast livocitrizin.
187 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sachin
Pulmonologist 5 yrs exp Mumbai
Y nebulization is it that severe , u can take rotacap with rotahaler of same medicine .montelukast and levocetrizen are for allergic pollution is too much due to crackles it causes hyperinflammmatory response for the thus excess of PFT for checking severity of disease.follow up sos
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?